Aloe Vera Oil is historically known to treat chronic skin diseases. You know it's that first thing you grab when you get sunburned... Well, that's because it contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamin A + C that give it these healing powers. Its high anti-inflammatory properties help to treat burns, acne, and dry skin. Aloe Vera contains aloesin, which is a compound that impacts your skin tone. Aloesin helps to reduce dark spots and pigmentation.
- Fades scars/stretch marks
- Helps to treat/reduce acne
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects against premature aging
- Vitamins A and C
Aloe Vera Oil is in: