Deriving from the mineral kaolinite, Kaolin clay is one of the most used clay rocks in cosmetics today. It is known to absorb bacteria, grime, dirt and fungus from the skin without stripping it of natural oils. Kaolin targets excess sebum production, which makes your skin oily and vulnerable to acne.
- Protects against premature aging
- Stimulates collagen production
- Helps to treat/reduce acne
- Rids skin of bacteria, dirt and grime
- Doesn't absorb skins natural oils
- Natural cleanser
- Natural shampoo